Tactic is hiring an experienced nutrition coach to join our team. You will be responsible for communicating with and managing clients with a wide variety of goals. As a member of our team, you will attend biweekly team meetings and assist with social media campaigns as needed. Tactic is a fast growing company and we need a nimble, self motivated, dynamic individual to join us.
- Client communication and management
- Social media content and presence
- Team involvement and communication
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability to clearly communicate in written and verbal formats
- Ability to work effectively without complete operational knowledge
- Self-motivated with high level of problem-solving ability
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills and proficiency in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Advanced nutrition certification required (PN, ASN, ISSN, or similar)
- Ideally a B.S. or higher in science, psychology, or related field
- Minimum 3 years nutrition consulting experience
- Strong preference for 1:1 coaching/consulting background
- Experience writing/publishing
- Leadership and communications experience in a dynamic fast paced environment
Compensation: This position will begin as contracted position. You will be paid a fixed commission rate per client. The position will be part time at first but full time client load can be achieved within 3 months for driven and detail oriented individuals. Potential shift to full time employee status based on performance, fit, and team/leadership ability.
To Apply: Email resume and statement of purpose to email@example.com
Tactic is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.